Lars focuses on driving business and operating model innovation, as well as growth strategy launch and execution.
Lars is Partner in Arthur D. Little's Oslo office and lead the Strategy & Organization practice. He also serves as the Nordic Head of Energy & Utilities leading a team of specialists approaching enterprises in the Nordic countries.
He has served as a management consultant for more than 20 years leading strategy and organizational assignments for companies in different industries across Europe, Middle East and Africa. He is advising clients in their effort to improve margins and gain both comparative and differential advantage. In particular, focusing on driving business and operating model innovation, growth strategy launch, and execution of strategies. He joined Arthur D. Little in 2018.
Lars specializes in Strategy, Cost Optimization, Growth Strategies, Business & Operating model innovation, Integration / Separation, Energy & Utilities, Investment Management and Mobility & Transportation.
His consulting experience includes the following assignments:
- More than 100 engagements for corporates in the Nordic Hydro & Wind sector including process effectiveness, construction monitoring, strategy, maintenance reviews, market studies, investment and exit strategies, management systems reviews and implementation and long term pricing estimates.
- Design and implementation of operating model for Norwegian Grid Asset Management from screening to decommissioning.
- Review of operating model and Business Model fit for several P&U companies.
- Nordic Energy market analysis and competitor analysis.
- Analysis of make or buy strategies for a number of power network installations and maintenance operator due to changes in regulatory requirements.
- Review of maintenance strategy for several Power network installations and maintenance corporates
- Program leader for the review and assessment of large utilities construction project in East Africa.